• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pessimists...Time to Relax

Hawkxan1

The past week this on board has been nothing but "blow up the team" and "blame so and so" (I'll be the first to say I've been critical) but...

Sometimes teams lose. And I know the Hawks aren't perfect, but the win tonight proves that all is not lost.

Turns out, our Jeff Teague can play a little ball.

Marvin Williams is in fact, a bench player (Damian Wilkins>Marvin).

We won w/o Horf, definitely a good sign. Looks like a shake up was really what this team needed.

And this obviously does NOT mean all of our problems are solved (Joe was still pretty weak, as was Captain)

BUT we won, it looks like we're getting back on track, and NY and Philly just suffered big losses.

GO HAWKS

side note: why doesn't POR start Gerald Wallace? Crazy...

• Like 4

Damien is not better then marvin.

I think on any given night one can definitely be better than the other. Hopefully Marvin will play better coming off the bench along with Damian.

Recently I feel like we've gotten more out of Damian than Marvin (hustle-wise, not necessarily box score). I misspoke if I implied that Damian had more talent, because I don't think he does.

:clapping:

Someone should be "The Hero of the Night." in every game played. Different players should

step foreward at each game. Jeff Teague was our hero in our last game. Way to go, JT!

We have played too many games recently when no one stepped foreward.. We have almost

became accustomed to Al Horford assuming this roll. He was out. Someone had to do it.

Who will step up in the next game? Someone blocking shots besides Josh was a pleasant

suprise. Sure, other players may have one in a game. Marvin had that key block in the Bulls

game that we won. But, a PG? Again, Wow!

Pessimist? You bet. I knew Hawks could be doing better, but wasn't. It's enough to make

a grown man want to cry. When we play with heart and really put forth a good effort, then lose,

That I can understand. Some recent losses ---------------------

:angry:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1