• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Idea that hasn't been brought up

warcore

I've heard the Jazz are shopping Jefferson with the addition of Favors. JJ for Jefferson works salary wise. Does anybody think the Jazz would do this? I have hope because they're not trying to take a step back and they would benefit from a SG.

Jefferson would, most importantly, give us more assets going forward for a future trade involving Dwight, Paul -- main point is Joe contract's would have to bring us back crap in a trade that were to happen in a year or so. But also, he fills a need for the present! We would benefit greatly from his inside presence much more than from Joe's outside streaky game.

another thought would be one of Cleveland's lottery picks and Jameson's expiring for Johnson.

Guest Walter

I've heard the Jazz are shopping Jefferson with the addition of Favors. JJ for Jefferson works salary wise. Does anybody think the Jazz would do this? I have hope because they're not trying to take a step back and they would benefit from a SG.

Jefferson would, most importantly, give us more assets going forward for a future trade involving Dwight, Paul -- main point is Joe contract's would have to bring us back crap in a trade that were to happen in a year or so. But also, he fills a need for the present! We would benefit greatly from his inside presence much more than from Joe's outside streaky game.

another thought would be one of Cleveland's lottery picks and Jameson's expiring for Johnson.

Frankly, I think that Utah would do a deal for Jefferson. After "losing" Deron they should be looking to "save face".

I would first offer Josh Smith/MW/1st in 2013 for Jefferson/Miles.

I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to trade JJ/ZaZa for Jefferson/Miles/Hayward.

Similarly, I would do JS/MW/2013 1st rder for Bogut/Maggette.

W