• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The good news first.

ATL_BALLER

There is no now excuse left for the ASG to defend this product. Even the "1st year adjusting to Drew" reach isn't valid, since his hire was all about continuity. No, their delusion has been undeniably and irrevocably exposed.

The bad news? It's the ASG, which means there's no financial wherewithal, creativity or gumption to get out of this mess.

Life as a Hawks fan - gotta love it!

• Like 1

There is no now excuse left for the ASG to defend this product. Even the "1st year adjusting to Drew" reach isn't valid, since his hire was all about continuity. No, their delusion has been undeniably and irrevocably exposed....

Yep A_B..."continuity' was about the LAST thing this team needed.:kickcan:

I wanted to go to another Hawks game this year, but no more. You can't even buy Hawks tickets for a game against a sorry opponent (let's say MIN/MIL/CLE) and expect these guys to show up and give 100% the entire game. Hell, they might get blown out...and not really care about it afterward. What a shame. My money will now be alloted for some more Braves games this year. They may have sucked it up in the playoffs last year, but at least they went out and did something about it...unlike one three-letter ownership group.

I have said it before and I will say it again, barring some miracle, this team is going nowhere, NOWHERE, until those clowns--the ASG--get the hell out of town and far away from the Hawks.

• Like 1

I've been saying that the ASG is the sorriest sack of scumbag owners for years now. I hope that they felt sufficiently "entertained" tonight. God knows I sure didn't.

The most "entertainment" I had this evening was asking the Heat fans around me how much they paid for their seats in case I decide to jettison my remaining season tickets (as part of my Hawk's stress reduction program).

I have no desire to continue 1) seeing the ball passed around like a hot potato that no one wants (wake up Al Horford!), 2) watching Smoove try to reinvent himself as God's gift to the 3 point line and 3) wondering why LD keeps killing us by pulling a player who has been producing from the floor.