• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Rockets

DJlaysitup

LD definitely reads this forum and tried to make all of you happy by putting Teague in the game. TEAGUE SHOULD NOT HAVE TOUCHED THE BALL ON THE LAST POSSESSION. Craw and Joe should have brought it up, while whoever didn't have the ball ran around a corner screen to try to free themselves for a three. Put Marvin in the corner, Josh and Horf on opposites sides of the basket and we are set.

Yeah, I seriously doubt that. If he were to read this forum, Josh Smith would have stopped taking jumpers a long time ago.

Anyway, the Hawks didn't have a timeout. Teague is the only one quick enough to move the ball up the court against the Rockets full court press. I think putting Teague in was the right decision, LD just forgot to tell Teague to pass the ball when he was past halfcourt. Still, I'm not blaming Teague for this game. He had a real solid game on both ends tonight.

• Like 2

What did we expect?

Hawks are pretty well set in 5th place. Not likely to be moved up or down.

Our opponent, on the other hand, was at home and desperate to win enough games

to make the playoffs. Hawks would have liked to win this one. Rockets really needed

to win this one - - Their playoff life depends on their winning the rest of the way.

Rockets have a star player who is a graduate of WCU in Cullowhee, N.C. Walter lives

near there.

GO HAWKS!!

:pleasantry:

Edited by Gray Mule

I questioned Teague coming in the game at the end. I was certain Marvin would be that guy. Of everything that and leaving Horf in while he was getting punked were the only bad decisions by Drew this game imo.

I think it should've been Hinrich, but game is never decided by one possession.

Two things went wrong: someone else should've guard KMart who was blowing time after time by JJ and Smoove should've continue posting up Scola as soon as he got back on the court. Of course rebounding wouldn't hurt either.

And Zaza is not well suited for face paced basketball game.

And I loved Teague's play in this game, sans last action I mean.

Edited by tremor