• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves getting thumped by Philly

DJlaysitup

Man-o-man :banghead: had to run to the store and caught a Braves update on the radio. Down 10-2 against the Phillies. O-Walt in line for the win.

While I really think we have "good" pitching, it seems to be coming up 2nd best so far this season. I really want the Braves to play consistently this year and make the playoffs. We seem to have the players to do it over the long haul (baring injuries)...but we can't dig ourselves in too deep of a hole early.

(I realize it's WAY early...I was just hoping for a better start)

Edited by DJlaysitup

George Sherrill gave up a hit and a walk after Beachy gave up a double and came out then Ruiz hit a slam off of Linebrink. :resent: :angry:

On the plus side the offense isn't asleep anymore (not including today) like it was the first week.

George Sherrill gave up a hit and a walk after Beachy gave up a double and came out then Ruiz hit a slam off of Linebrink. :resent: :angry:

On the plus side the offense isn't asleep anymore (not including today) like it was the first week.

If the Braves didn't have such an emphasis on "vet'rans" as an organization, neither Linebrink nor Sherill would be on our team. We have better relievers in the minors, namely Steve Marek. Linebrink was good 8 years ago, so we figured he must still be better than "some young kid".

• Like 2