• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Inspiration for us fans!

jy23

Just had to post this video again....best moment as a hawk fan, please give me this again this year even if we lose I just want a good showing! Please Please PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by jy21
  • Like 1

Just a little history lesson. In the 07-08 season we backed our way into the playoffs. We finished losing 5 of the last 7 games (4 of which were blowouts) along with losing to the Celtics at home. I was at that Celtics game and it was a solid 1/3 Celtics fans if not more. We played like s***.

But then our team did have some flip switch and we played awesome, really energized the crowd. Joe was unstoppable at home. Now when I think back, I wonder if that was just a Boston thing because Joe was drafted by Boston...

that jus got me hype!!!! That team was no where near as talented as the ones we had the past two years,but they had so much more heart. That heart is why we fell in love with this "core". We have seen their potential. I jus feel like since then they have been drinking their own kool-aid a little too much which is why they keep getting slapped in the face each night by lesser talented squads