• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Hawks 2011 playoff inspiration video

Admin

I planned on having this done before the series started but didn't have time, so I included some of the footage from the 1st game. Not the greatest quality but you can switch to 480p if you view the video on YouTube. Hope y'all enjoy ... :superman:

• Like 4

Great video, def got me pumped.............................................until the song started playing lol. I liked everything else tho

Yeh it was all good up until the song

Thanks I appreciate it but what's wrong with the song??

• Like 1

Thanks I appreciate it but what's wrong with the song??

For playoffs, I would've liked to seen more of an intense song that pumps your blood up. For me that song doesn't really get me in any type of fighting mood. For example, this song would sure as hell get my adrenaline going:

For playoffs, I would've liked to seen more of an intense song that pumps your blood up. For me that song doesn't really get me in any type of fighting mood. For example, this song would sure as hell get my adrenaline going:

I like it but not as much as the A-T-L song which I also think is more fitting and was long enough for the 4+ minutes of highlights in the 2nd half of the video. Thanks for posting that though I do like it.

That song might be good to start the video off with because I'm not that crazy about the 1st song "Dirty Atlanta" that I ended up using.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make that video from scratch?

Umm 8+ hours (while at work LOL) or so because I had to go through all of the game footage on NBA.com game by game since I didn't want the NBA.com announcer or their music and then save the files as flv's to my computer, convert to avi, then bring into Adobe Premiere and edit them one at a time. Assembling them after that was pretty easy and render time is about 30 minutes. It's just collecting all of that footage that is a slow process.