We're clearly superior to this Magic team and should win the next 3 games..

MVP23

Everytime I make a great point, you just start talking about something different, but fine.

It's twice now that the Magic has pounded the Hawks on the boards. Rebounding is a consistant part of playoff basketball and the magic has always been a good rebounding team. The free throws are always going to be called no matter if you think they are not real fouls because Howard averaged 12~ FT attempts per game and all our bigs are doing is fouling him as soon as he gets to the basket.

By the way why is everybody forgetting the horribly lucky shots we made? The three 3 pointers that came WAY beyond the line and some random tip in adds up to 11 points. You're making all these excuses about how blah blah blah next time this will happen blah blah.

Ok ok I'm gonna stop talking as if I'm a hawks fan :)

Its not the Howard FTs that killed us. My point was Horford is our best rebounder and because of two ticky tack fouls on him we lost our best defensive rebounder for close to the whole first half.

Get it, lose one of the best defensive rebounders in the game equals more offensive rebounds for opposing team. If you lost Howard for similar minutes we would beat you in the first half by 20 not just by the 6 you had us by.

Losing Horford is what translated to 20 offensive rebounds vs game ones 13. Dwight had 19 ft attempts, the rest of your team took 17. 17 is all our whole team got lmao

Edited by Buzzard

Its not the Howard FTs that killed us. My point was Horford is our best rebounder and because of two ticky tack fouls on him we lost our best defensive rebounder for close to the whole first half.

Get it, lose one of the best defensive rebounders in the game equals more offensive rebounds for opposing team. If you lost Howard for similar minutes we would beat you in the first half by 20 not just by the 6 you had us by.

Losing Horford is what translated to 20 offensive rebounds vs game ones 13. Dwight had 19 ft attempts, the rest of your team took 17. 17 is all our whole team got lmao

Fun series so far, can't wait to argue some more the next game :P

• Like 1

Fun series so far, can't wait to argue some more the next game :P

Got to plus one you for the effort. It will be a good series. Hotly contested to the very end when SVG pulls your starters finally admitting defeat. :biggrin:

Everytime I make a great point, you just start talking about something different, but fine.

It's twice now that the Magic has pounded the Hawks on the boards. Rebounding is a consistant part of playoff basketball and the magic has always been a good rebounding team. The free throws are always going to be called no matter if you think they are not real fouls because Howard averaged 12~ FT attempts per game and all our bigs are doing is fouling him as soon as he gets to the basket.

By the way why is everybody forgetting the horribly lucky shots we made? The three 3 pointers that came WAY beyond the line and some random tip in adds up to 11 points. You're making all these excuses about how blah blah blah next time this will happen blah blah.

Ok ok I'm gonna stop talking as if I'm a hawks fan :)

JJ and Craw both have range out to that far . Crawford is the league all time leader in 4 pt plays and both JJ and Jamal are top 40 in nba 3pt fg made all time.... ALL TIME . When these guys hit threes they are not luck

I have no idea what you are talking about with just facts. Just facts is your guards shot over 50% against us two seasons ago regular and playoffs, just facts is Jameer is shooting .424 and everyone else is shooting below .300 other than Dwight. Just facts is a shooting slump is not the whole damn team, its one or two players. Just facts is when a team is shooting this bad against a team, and not the league, it is due to said teams defense.

Don't you get it, we are holding the Magic well below their season and past playoff FG averages. Maybe you will now claim its a jinx and not our D. But the facts is we held the Magic down, while they did pretty well against other teams in the league. And did really well against us the previous three or more seasons. Your fact is its a team slump, my fact is you did not play this way against other teams. Jameer owned us until this season. Now our D has reduced him to nothing more than a volume scorer.

Damn Im glad somebody understands!