• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breakdown of the final 5 mins of game 3 (vid)

yungsta

This guy is a dip S#@! Does he think he is god's gift to basketball. Somethings he said were accurate, however there was somethings he was just speculating on. He comes across as a know it all and makes this more about him than the actual game play that is going on. Just my opinion though.

P

This guy is a dip S#@! Does he think he is god's gift to basketball. Somethings he said were accurate, however there was somethings he was just speculating on. He comes across as a know it all and makes this more about him than the actual game play that is going on. Just my opinion though.

P

Yea, he kind of lost credibility with me when he showed the horford jumpshot and said "Im sure the magic want him taking that". Does he not know Al's percentage from mid range?

• Premium Member

This guy is right on money with his description on why the Hawks Struggle on offense. Plain and simple, the Hawks execute their offense very poorly and its the little things like screening properly that end up forcing the shooter to take bad shots. And I know that everyone's favorite solution is to fire that players but this is a coaching issue. It they can win playing like they played in the 3rd game, imagine how far this group could go with a real coach. Thank God this guy didn't breakdown the Hawk's 3rd quarter. It would have been an hour long documentary on how not to play basketball.

he must not have seen alot of hawks bball ( cant really blame him though :bad: ), cause al lives of those 18-20 ft jumpers and the harder the shot is the more comfortable i am with craw taking it.

Actually, that breakdown was brilliant and the comment on Horf was because the rules of last 2 minutes with a close game is take it to the hole and try to get an and 1.