• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you guys feel about Game 6

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

Im nervous about this game because not only did we give the magic hope. They had a repeat game of what they did in the whole series to us last year. They are determined right now but so are we. SVG made some good changes in his game plan like trapping Crawford. But once LD makes his counter changes which i think he will be successful in doing. I think the Hawks pull this out. Especially since D12 said if they win tonight they are winning the whole thing might spark the Hawks a little bit.

Oh yea, ill also be in attendance. So they have to win right? RIGHT!?

Yeah, we gave the Magic hope but for once, i'm glad we have a game six in Atlanta. When we made this team we've gone through the ups and the downs from pushing the Celtics to a game 7 in 2008 to getting smashed in the second round. When our next game rolls around, I think ALL of us will finally know what this Hawks team is finally made of and because of this i'm glad. Oh and just to answer the question, i'm not nervous.

Of course I'm nervous. We just got BLOWN out and EMBARRASSED AGAIN! All this after grinding the first 4 games we just lay down in the biggest game of the year. Unacceptable and it wouldn't surprise to see this team mentally fall apart in game 6 and lose. There is NO WAY we would win a game 7 in Orlando.

• Like 4

Not nervous in the least. This game was an anomaly in the series. We didnt defend, which we have been doing all series. We didnt move the ball, which we have been doing all series. We were ice cold shooting, which we have not been all series. Just a bad game, nothing to worry about Tuesday nights in Orlando just dont seem to be good for us.

Ya'll are less worried about it than I am.

My take: If we don't win Game 6 at home, Orlando will win the series.

We knew ORL wasn't going to shoot so poorly forever, and we knew ORL had a run in them.

And one more thing: We better find wherever the Good Josh was kidnapped to because THIS version of Josh is killing us.

• Like 1

....And one more thing: We better find wherever the Good Josh was kidnapped to because THIS version of Josh is killing us.

Ah yes...the evil Josh - 7 for 18, 7 freethrows, 1 for 2 on threes....22 points/11 rebounds certainly killed us tonight....when JJ and Craw combined for 4 for 20 and AL Horford led the team in assists.

Believe what you want to believe - I'm tired of talking sense to brick walls :banghead:

Ah yes...the evil Josh - 7 for 18, 7 freethrows, 1 for 2 on threes....22 points/11 rebounds certainly killed us tonight....when JJ and Craw combined for 4 for 20 and AL Horford led the team in assists.

Believe what you want to believe - I'm tired of talking sense to brick walls :banghead:

Cmon DJ, that is a bit unfair. I'm not one of the traditional "Smoove haters" that seem to wait for Smoove to do poorly. In fairness, I listened to the first half on the radio on the way back home tonight, and he was GOD AWFUL. I didn't get to listen to or watch the second half in time. But the Sunday game I attended and the first half of tonight's game have been absolutely brutal. Yeah, Josh may have righted himself some in the second half, but he was a BIG liability in those time periods I mentioned.

Of course Joe and Horford were bad...everyone was. But no one has been quite as inconsistent as Josh so far. That's ALL I'm saying DJ.

This team better show up within the first 2 minutes in Game 6 or else the crowd will be all over this team. I thought we were through with this s***, same old same old. This is squarely on the players and LD, no one to single out it was a collective shitty effort.

All that talk of "that was last year, we are different" sure had me fooled.

Cmon DJ, that is a bit unfair. I'm not one of the traditional "Smoove haters" that seem to wait for Smoove to do poorly. In fairness, I listened to the first half on the radio on the way back home tonight, and he was GOD AWFUL. I didn't get to listen to or watch the second half in time. But the Sunday game I attended and the first half of tonight's game have been absolutely brutal. Yeah, Josh may have righted himself some in the second half, but he was a BIG liability in those time periods I mentioned.

Of course Joe and Horford were bad...everyone was. But no one has been quite as inconsistent as Josh so far. That's ALL I'm saying DJ.

huh ? AL has not been that great in this series, neither has joe..

Edited by jsmoovefan

Smoove is just a complete moron. This guy should be staying down in the paint the ENTIRE game. He should never be on the perimeter. he could net us at least 5 offensive rebounds/putbacks a game if he would just keep his dumbass down low. The guy can't frigging shoot so I have no idea what LD is thinking. Smoove was awful at the FT line, had several boneheaded TO's and his shot selection was atrocious again as it has been the whole series.

• Like 1