• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why I want a game 7

MVP23

lol JK. We're going to beat these fools by at least 15 points. Typical Hawks didn't show up in game 5, and they shot well. IT won't happen again. The gameplan works, and we should win by at least 15 points.

• Like 1

I wish i was as confident as you. I could easily see us lay down and get blown out the minute Orlando starts hitting 3s. Smoove MUST play in the paint for us to win this game. Horford too for that matter. We can't have these 2 guys hanging around on the perimeter shooting jump shots.

• Premium Member

I still say the Nique jinx trumps all other jinx combined. I propose that everyone works the word "nimbers" or the phrase "heat check" in as many post possible to reverse the jinx.

And for those of you that didn't catch it.....

Nique declared on live TV (after game 4) that this series is over and that the Magic had NO chance of coming back.

wow! post nimber 2,499

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

I still say the Nique jinx trumps all other jinx combined. I propose that everyone works the word "nimbers" or the phrase "heat check" in as many post possible to reverse the jinx.

And for those of you that didn't catch it.....

Nique declared on live TV (after game 4) that this series is over and that the Magic had NO chance of coming back.

wow! post nimber 2,499

:oops: Sounds like Nique needs some of this :boxing: or one of these :bottom: or one of these :bicz:

:oops: Sounds like Nique needs some of this :boxing: or one of these :bottom: or one of these :bicz:

Lol is that last emoticon supposed to be Kunta Kinte.

Edited by Deeman

• Premium Member

Ah, cmon... so how many times has Nique jinxed the Hawks? Show me the NIMBERS!

Seriously tho... Dude has to learn to keep his mouth shut. That even worse than Jameer or the Birdbrains guy talking.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

lol the Magic aren't going to get beat by 15 points.

They worst loss they had after their trades were by 13 points to the Lakers on a back to back.

Pretty much ANY loss for them has been a close one.

Now I'm just wondering if the Magic are going to come out with the same energy they did in game 5.