• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How is Paul Pierce not suspended for a head butt but Zaza is?

Boston players will never be suspended.

REFS, smh.

I don't really think that was a head butt, but w/e. These refs are terrible though. They called a tech on Pierce for a screen, when it was Wade drawing the attention. I'm confused? Pathetic refs...

It's crazy to see how bad NBA officials are compared to any other professorial sport.

• Like 1

I don't really think that was a head butt, but w/e. These refs are terrible though. They called a tech on Pierce for a screen, when it was Wade drawing the attention. I'm confused? Pathetic refs...

It's crazy to see how bad NBA officials are compared to any other professorial sport.

From here on out till championship game look for Miami to get every officiating call. Wade is so much better than lebron, but stern has to try and rehabilitate the kings image.

From here on out till championship game look for Miami to get every officiating call. Wade is so much better than lebron, but stern has to try and rehabilitate the kings image.

I agree with you on all of that. I thought it might be a fair called game, but I assumed wrong. I also agree with the whole Wade thing.

So Wade grabs Rondo with the ball going in the other direction and sweeps his leg, and apparently that is not a flagrant foul. So to recap, Jermaine O'neal's forearm to James Jones is a flagrant foul, Wade intentionally sweeping the leg after the ball has gone out of bounds? Just a regular foul.

Edited by dlpin

So Wade grabs Rondo with the ball going in the other direction and sweeps his leg, and apparently that is not a flagrant foul. So to recap, Jermaine O'neal's forearm to James Jones is a flagrant foul, Wade intentionally sweeping the leg after the ball has gone out of bounds? Just a regular foul.

You're a homer, Wade didn't intentionally do that. If anything, Rondo's arm into the back of Wade's head caused him to fall so awkwardly that Rondo got the worst of it. Stop crying.