• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Putting together 2 Diesel trades? Can it work.

Diesel

• Premium Member

special thanks to JDF.

Glover to Chi

Fizer to Washington

Heywood to Atlanta.

followed by:

Nazr/CC for Miller/Declerq.

Everyone knows I like Heywood.

This might work...But only if the Lakers don't take Popeye Jones away from the Wiz.

Here's why

Glover to Chicago. They need a two. I like Glover a lot but Chicago will need a two this season. Maybe Glover can find his game there....

Fizer to Washington. The Wiz are loaded with Cs... Laettner, Popeye, Heywood, even Brown looks more like a C now. At Pf, they are not weak (because they can drop down brown) but Fizer would be a guy who they can work into that postion.

Heywood to us. I love this part. Heywood gives us real Size at the C. Theo is not a very big guy. He blocks shots but is easily pushed around. Heywood is a big guy. I'd like to see him after time spent with Gar and Mahorn!?!!!

The Second part has been gone over and over.

But we need Miller or Nazr to Portland for Bonzi?

Somebody who can come in and be a scoring threat.

With Miller, we'd have:

JT/DJ/Miller/SAR/Theo... With DD/Ira/Toni/Hendu/Heywood as our second team and CC/Declerq off the bench!

With Bonzi..

JT/Bonzi/DJ/SAR/Theo...

and you know the rest.

The question is... Can it be done?

Give me Bonzi over Miller any day of the week......Miller is a fine shooter, but he just doesnt have star potential, not like Bonzi has. Bonzi was the 2nd leading rebounder on his team last year and scored what 17 PPG? He looks to be completely healed from his injury 2 years ago and could really excite the crowd.

JT/DD/Email

Bonzi/Ira

DJ/Toni

SAR/Hendu/Leon

Theo/Heywood

If we can add another SG via the MCE (Michael Redd, Ricky Davis), we would be seriously ready to compete next year. You couldnt double team any of those guys 1-4 in our starting lineup.