• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Potential Matchups

DJlaysitup

While I am a bit surprised MIA has gone up 3-1 on the Bulls after that first game...they have earned it. DAL is also up 3-1 against OKC...so barring a miracle 3-game streak for OKC/CHI we are looking at the Heat against the Mavericks in the NBA finals. It probably be one the LEAST predictable finals is recent memory...just my opinion.

I can honestly see either team taking over. It will be a war. Normally I would give MIA the edge with their thunderous three - backed up by Haslem and other decent role players (let's not forget Bibbs :rolleyes: ).

But with Tyson Chandler at Center - 7'1"-250 and athletic - I think it gives Dallas the inside presence to go along with Dirk and his supporting cast to make it more than interesting.

It should be fun to watch. :dancing18:

I hope the Bulls somehow pull it out. I think they will win 5 and if they can somehow win 6 they will win 7 at home. I dont expect them to just hope they do. If its a Heat/ Mavs final it comes down to one matchup for me, Who do I detest more Lebron or Mark Cuban.

I hope the Bulls somehow pull it out. I think they will win 5 and if they can somehow win 6 they will win 7 at home. I dont expect them to just hope they do. If its a Heat/ Mavs final it comes down to one matchup for me, Who do I detest more Lebron or Mark Cuban.

LeBron, duh. :roulette:

• Like 1

I don't hate Lebron as much as I used to. In the playoffs, you can tell that his skill is the reason he is doing so good. I applaud his defensive effort on Rose, and I don't see the usual showboating from him. He seems to have matured to the point where his play on the court is starting to match his maturity. But I still want Dirk to win it all. People talk about Durant being humble but he overdoes it, Dirk is just real from the beginning.

Lebron transcended the game last night. He made Rose look more like a rookie than an MVP. As much as I would love to hater on that performance I can't. He finished strong and didn't look for whistles. He got on the floor after loose balls etc. My only complaint was his insistence on going "Iso-Bron" late ob the 3rd. I hope the Hawks were watching closely (Horf, Marvin and Joe in particular). Go Hawks!

I haven't watched much of this series but did see about 30 minutes of last nights game. What was surprising to me was how open the paint was when the Bulls were on D. When the Hawks played the Bulls it seemed like there were at least 3 Bulls players in the paint whenever Atlanta even got close to the basket. Guess its because the Bulls have to play tight man-to-man defense on Miami while they can "cheat" a bit against Atlanta's forwards from mid-range out.

Lebron was big time showboating and making his dumb faces and gestures last night. He chased the ref to the other side of the court screaming wheres the foul. He is the same roided up scumbag he always was. The only shock of the night was when they actually called an offensive foul on him at the end of regulation, I couldnt believe that. They made up for it by not calling his smack on Roses hand on the last shot.

Right now I'm against all things Miami. I would like to see Dirk, Kidd and Cuban win the ring.

I can handle a Dallas title as long as they dont show Cuban much during the games. Has he calmed down any or does he still act like a dousch yelling at refs and getting in the team huddle.

Lebron was big time showboating and making his dumb faces and gestures last night. He chased the ref to the other side of the court screaming wheres the foul. He is the same roided up scumbag he always was. The only shock of the night was when they actually called an offensive foul on him at the end of regulation, I couldnt believe that. They made up for it by not calling his smack on Roses hand on the last shot.

I can handle a Dallas title as long as they dont show Cuban much during the games. Has he calmed down any or does he still act like a dousch yelling at refs and getting in the team huddle.

Cuban as been as quiet as a mouse this whole year, I think he realizes that berating the refs only leads to fines and it won't change anything. He still roots for his team like a fan should.

It will be interesting to see how Miami will handle the Dallas zone defense, they are the one team in the league that uses it more so than any other.