• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe singing karaoke

Boulevard

4/2011 12:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Most people don't dress up for Karaoke ... but the Atlanta Hawks' $119 million man Joe Johnson rocked a diamond watch the size of a fist when he grabbed the mic in Little Rock Tuesday night.

29-year-old Johnson hit Willy D's Rock 'n Roll bar in Little Rock, Arkansas ... and busted out a rendition of Jodeci's "Come and Talk to Me" in front of a crowded room ... and it wasn't that bad!

According to sources at the bar, Joe ran up a $125 tab on drinks for his friends and a few shots of Patron for himself.

And as far as tips are concerned -- sources at the bar wouldn't specify, but tell us, "He always takes really good care of us. He's a very generous costumer."

TMZ LINK

0629-joe-johnson-ex-launch-credit.jpg

kind of dark on the video, but I find it very funny, it's good seeing these guys living their life and having fun, good to see he has some personality sometimes I feel he is just a machine with no emotions

P

kind of dark on the video, but I find it very funny, it's good seeing these guys living their life and having fun, good to see he has some personality sometimes I feel he is just a machine with no emotions

P

I wonder if that watch was part of the jewelry selection that guy was suing him about a few months ago.

• Premium Member

Joe looking like he stepped off a time machine from a late '90's P-Diddy video.

• Premium Member

That's his new truck. I think his old one was bigger and uglier. Media really making fun of him on TMZ and yahoo. Joe is being used as the poster boy for grossly over paid athletes.

During a Q&A session Johnson was asked by a kid attending camp:

"How much did you pay for your car?

Johnson, of course, declined to answer. Johnson was later asked by an incoming basketball player why he

makes more than Kobe [bryant].

We Hawks fans wonder the same thing young man.

Edited by Not5Not6Not7

• Moderators
Johnson was later asked by an incoming basketball player why he

We Hawks fans wonder the same thing young man.

Joe's 2011/12 salary: 18.03M

Kobe's 2011/12 salary: 24.81M

Why does anyone think Joe makes more than Kobe?

• Premium Member

Joe's 2011/12 salary: 18.03M

Kobe's 2011/12 salary: 24.81M

Why does anyone think Joe makes more than Kobe?

Still is an unjustified amount of money. Thanks for setting the record strait though.

• Moderators

Still is an unjustified amount of money. Thanks for setting the record strait though.

No problem. I don't blame anyone for thinking he is overpaid, I just don't like it when some people suggest he is near the top of the list on a per year basis. He just happened to be the most senior guy signing a max deal last offseason. His reign as the "largest contract" on a non-per-year basis won't last too long unless the salary structure is revamped this offseason.