• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Multi-multi-Million Dollar Spy Drone down in Iran

DJlaysitup

Thank you very much CIA (sarcasm)...taxpayers spend tons of money on a pilotless spy plane and it somehow just ends up landing in Iran?

I thought we had satellites that could take a picture of a license plate from orbit.

As a veteran, I am always pro-army/navy/airforce/marines...but this expensive CIA crap is a waste of taxpayer's dollars in my opinion. The CIA has gone from "on the ground operatives" in the old James Bond days - to a bunch of boys with expensive toys...and they aren't even getting the job done.

Now Iran will look at our billion dollar (full program cost) spy drone, then they will send pieces and parts to Russia and China for evaluation. China will likely have a look-alike out for a high end Christmas present next year.

My guess is the CIA will now put in for a budget supplement of a few billion for a spy drone that will "absolutely not land on another sovereign nation's turf"....when we are spying on them.

Chances are...they will get the money. to_keep_order.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Now Iran will look at our billion dollar (full program cost) spy drone, then they will send pieces and parts to Russia and China for evaluation and copying. China will likely have a look-alike out for a high end Christmas present next year.

This is what I'm worried about, especially after our pal Pakistan handed over that stealth helicopter from the bin Laden endgame mission to China. Political discussion is discouraged here, so I'll leave it at that.

Plus, the Hawks are about to play LOL.