• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opening Game vs Nets

Flight

First and foremost I apologize for underestimating Vlad Rad. I honestly didn't know he was that crafty and agile. He was cruising around the floor (for a 6'10 white guy) and moving the basketball extremely well. If he's going to be that active along with hitting the 3 ball at a good clip he's a great addition...

100% agree High5...I don't know how many years he has left in him - but for now (and that's all we really care about) he looks pretty smooth and relatively athletic out there. Plus (and it's a big plus) the guy can shoot.

I know it's just the first game of the year but Vlad already looks to be a huge advancement over what we used to get out of Joe Smith. I specifically remember a radio interview they had with Joe Smith where he basically admitted that he was cruising along and thought that his "veteran insight" was his best asset to the team.

Heck - it looks like Vlad can actually still play basketball - and at a fairly high level. smile.png

Edited by DJlaysitup

Defense was great (the bench too).

T-Mac can score and managed to look smug pretty much the whole game, even when just sitting on the bench.

Josh Smith attempted one three. C'mon man! ;) His mid range shot looked pretty good though.