• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Games like this are the Reason why....

MoBetta

A. Superstars don't even consider ATL as a place they wanna go

B. Most Atlantans could care less about the Hawks and would rather root for the opposing team

C. Analysts on TNT and ESPN break out into laughter when someone asks if the Hawks are contenders

Edited by MoBetta
  • Like 1

I love how the players always give the same old bulls**t that they love the criticism and the underdog status, but yet they fold up like a damn lawn chair on the national stage in front of the very same critics that bad mouth them. This was a game where they could have shut them up, but instead they gave them ten more reasons to never take us seriously. I'm tired of it...

I'm not going to lie yesterday was my birthday and I probably should have been mad... but that game was hilarious. From Chuck and Reggie talking what they don't know but us proving them right. Zaza missing point blank range lay ups. Us missing free throws at the end of regulation after that Bulls game(for real?). 3 Overtimes made it pretty interesting. Ivan Johnson came in beasting when they said we needed someone tough on our team. Hilarious all around because I know those weren't the Hawks I've watched change and grow for years now. I guess that's entertainment, whether good or bad.

A. Superstars don't even consider ATL as a place they wanna go

B. Most Atlantans could care less about the Hawks and would rather root for the opposing team

C. Analysts on TNT and ESPN break out into laughter when someone asks if the Hawks are contenders

D. ESPN writers trash our city and no one bats an eye.

I don't think there is anything wrong with Atlanta, its just the organization. Look at the Braves and Falcons - they were basically jokes for decades. The Braves turned it around in the 90's with a good change in management. The Falcons got a new owner and became a credible team. Change the organization could make the Hawks attractive to some big time players.

Mo Betta, Let's think this through for a second.

Back a few years ago, Analysts felt that we would get swept by the Boston Celtics because "our team was a joke." We took Boston to 7 games...

fast foward..

Last year, every Analyst had us losing the series to Orlando. We beat Orlando in 6.

Last year, Most Analyst said we would lay down and Chicago would swept up. Chicago Beat us in 6, only after our spark Plug JT got hurt in the 5th game.

The Point...

Analysts don't know d*ck about the Hawks because all Analysts care about are the premiere players in the league (Wade, Bron, Kobe, and Durant). The Analyst predicted the Heat to win it all last year.

You lose credibility when you start echoing the analysts.

f*** the analysts.

Seriously though! Almost every single analysts I've seen just hypes up the premiere players and wants to see them all beat US hands down, I rarely see them support ATL.

• Premium Member

Seriously though! Almost every single analysts I've seen just hypes up the premiere players and wants to see them all beat US hands down, I rarely see them support ATL.

I don't look for support from any analyst except Rathbun. These guys act as if these teams are so much better than the Hawks. The truth is on any given night we can be any team in this league. We have our issues, but I believe that right now no team want to see us in a 7 game playoff.