• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: "Blockbuster" trade involving the Magic, Warriors and Hornets

Admin

Wonder if there is any truth to this and how this affects a Dwight trade and also a possible Atlanta trade.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219646/Three_Team_Ellis_To_Magic_Being_Discussed

The Magic, Warriors and Hornets are in discussions on a three-team trade, two league sources confirmed.

Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright would be sent by the Warriors to the Magic.

Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be the main outgoing pieces from Orlando.

The Hornets' exact involvement is unclear, but believed to be centered around Chris Kaman.

No trade is imminent but talks are ongoing say sources.

Orlando making moves!

Good for them. Now I know why NJ trying everything to get Josh. They can make it harder for Howard to stay in Orlando.

We need to do whatever it takes to get Nash from Phx without trading Joe, Josh, or Al.

Orlando making moves!

Good for them. Now I know why NJ trying everything to get Josh. They can make it harder for Howard to stay in Orlando.

We need to do whatever it takes to get Nash from Phx without trading Joe, Josh, or Al.

You're not getting Nash otherwise IMO. They don't want to deal Nash and they're certainly not going to deal him for Teague and Marvin

Hinrich and Teague is a pretty sweet deal for Phoenix.

Orlando's main desire has been to keep Dwight so them making a move like this is mainly to convince him to stay. Sincerely doubt they'd pull something like this off just to move him right after. 'Supe if right about the dynamic between a move like this and Smoove/Nets.

This reeks of last year when the Magic got desperate and blew up a pretty good team to try and make Dwight happy. Too early to say whether this will be a good deal or not since it's not fully fleshed out but it seems desperate to me.

If I am GS, I want a 1st without question. Kaman for Ellis is pretty wack. Who's taking Turk. I need future 1st's too for that. Orlando going to have to give everything and the future.

Dolfan made a thread like this ten mins ago.

This reeks of last year when the Magic got desperate and blew up a pretty good team to try and make Dwight happy. Too early to say whether this will be a good deal or not since it's not fully fleshed out but it seems desperate to me.

I see it differently. Last year, after watching the wheels come off of Shard and Vince in the playoffs, the Magic panicked into a trade barely a quarter way into the season in an attempt to recapture the dynamic that got them to the Finals in the first place. This trade looks to net them an actually good player and doesn't reek of the usual "MORE 3 POINT SHOOTERS!!!" gimmick that they've based their every move in the past 5 years on.

I see it differently. Last year, after watching the wheels come off of Shard and Vince in the playoffs, the Magic panicked into a trade barely a quarter way into the season in an attempt to recapture the dynamic that got them to the Finals in the first place. This trade looks to net them an actually good player and doesn't reek of the usual "MORE 3 POINT SHOOTERS!!!" gimmick that they've based their every move in the past 5 years on.

When I say that it reeks of desperation I mean by moving so many players in the deal, which could cause big time chemistry problems, especially if a 3rd team is involved. But yes you are right that it's not as bad as last year.

I just checked. This is a false rumor.

You know he can't sellout his barber, Dol.

I don't like to doubt people who say they have inside sources, but you can only keep that shtick up for so long without having at least 1 insider rumor be proven right. That's not at a shot at you Sup as you might not even be referring to an inside source here, I'm just saying that's my personal opinion on people who claim to have an inside source.

You guys call me out numerous times but I got word it's not real. Orlando is trying to make a deal but GS is looking to get an All Star for Ellis. Nothing on Atlanta right now. Either Atlanta is sitting on their roster or nothing is getting out there. You guys want to call me out but your all twitter sources haven't been close. Everything I generally told you was real.

Amare potential trade.

Jamal coming to Atlanta.

Phx and Atl meeting about a potential trade of Nash.

CP3 interest in a trade for Atl.

Atlanta finally putting Horford on the table for a Dwight rental.

Keep calling me out, I won't tell you s**t from now on.

Source?

You already know who it is. It is the same person, I don't have no one else right now. My connects that used to be with Atlanta are gone.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

You guys call me out numerous times but I got word it's not real. Orlando is trying to make a deal but GS is looking to get an All Star for Ellis. Nothing on Atlanta right now. Either Atlanta is sitting on their roster or nothing is getting out there. You guys want to call me out but your all twitter sources haven't been close. Everything I generally told you was real.

Amare potential trade.

Jamal coming to Atlanta.

Phx and Atl meeting about a potential trade of Nash.

CP3 interest in a trade for Atl.

Atlanta finally putting Horford on the table for a Dwight rental.

Keep calling me out, I won't tell you s**t from now on.

You already know who it is. It is the same person, I don't have no one else right now. My connects that used to be with Atlanta are gone.

No offense but what good does it do for us if you tell us all these things that never happen and are never shown to be accurate?

No offense but what good does it do for us if you tell us all these things that never happen and are never shown to be accurate?

They happened. I never said it was going through. Then that would be breaking news. I don't get that info 1st. I wish I did but I don't.