And I Thought They Stopped The Sequels At 4

• Moderators

Can't figure out why, but as of at least today, anytime I type the number "three" I get a number 5 instead. Any idea if there were recent upgrades that causes the forum settings to auto-correct the "threes" to "fives" after a post? EDIT: looks like it's only when I do my usual signature, NOT anytime I type a three.

Test: Josh! Stop shooting those darn 3's! (that one worked)

Test... ~lw1 ~lw2 ~lw5 ~lw4 ~lw5 (that one doesn't)

Test: a3 b3 c3 d3 e3 f3 g3 h3 i3 j3 k3 l3 m3 n3 o3 p3 q3 r3 s3 t3 u3 v3 w3 x3 y3 z3 (that works)

Test: lw3 (fine)

Test: ~l3 ~w3 (okay)

Test: ~aw3 ~bw3 ~cw3 ~dw3 ~ew3 ~fw3 ~gw3 ~hw3 ~iw3 ~jw3 ~kw3 ~lw5 ~mw3 ~nw3 ~ow3 ~pw3 ~qw3 ~rw3 ~sw3 ~tw3 ~uw3 ~vw3 ~ww3 ~xw3 ~yw3 ~zw3 (ah, it's just me it seems)

Test: !lw3 @lw3 #lw3 $lw3 %lw3 ^lw3 &lw3 &lw3 *lw3 (lw3 )lw3 `lw3 'lw3 ~lw5 (my mind is playin' tricks on me!)

~lwthree

Edited by lethalweapon3

Haha I had no idea you'd have that much fun with it and I forgot that I did that the other night after a fun evening of St Patty's prep ... I saw your "l w 3" signature and had to mess with you a little by changing it to "l w 5" in the hopes that you'd follow the white rabbit to find the LW5 movie and sure enough you did!

No worries though now that I've had my fun I will change it back. Thanks for being a good sport!

• Like 1

00268872-217671_catl_500.jpg

As a native of the City of Brotherly Shove, I can happily declare "It's Always Sunnier in Atlanta!" biggrin.png

~lw...3???

haha, nice! Man you got me spending about 2 hours on YouTube last night following the Sunny in Philadelphia links rabbit hole watching all sorts of behind the scenes stuff I never even knew about ....

oh and ~lw3 should be working again now.