• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sixers, NY, Bucks.......who do we want in the playoff race?

HawkItus

My opinion is that we want the teams that would offer the best chance to at least extend the teams up top. In that frame of mind I think the Bucks and the Knicks offer the best chance of that. Both teams can really score and make a top seed work.

I dont see how you would rather have the Bucks in than Philadelphia. Philadelphia is a really good team who can cause almost every team some problems (as they have done all season long)..

I dont see how you would rather have the Bucks in than Philadelphia. Philadelphia is a really good team who can cause almost every team some problems (as they have done all season long)..

I am with you on this. NY and the 76ers have the two best teams. This time next season we will be the ones their fans will be asking this question about.

• Premium Member

I want Miami playing Philly and NY playing Chicago. Or the other way around.IOW, I don't want to see Philly or NY early.I would be content with us playing either Boston, Indy, or Orlando. Given the cnoice, I guess Orlando. Indy is a good road team and Boston has Boston Pride. Unfortunately, Orlando is not helping.. so brace yourself for Boston.

I want Miami playing Philly and NY playing Chicago. Or the other way around.IOW, I don't want to see Philly or NY early.I would be content with us playing either Boston, Indy, or Orlando. Given the cnoice, I guess Orlando. Indy is a good road team and Boston has Boston Pride. Unfortunately, Orlando is not helping.. so brace yourself for Boston.

Boston pride and Doc's pride. Pierce, Allen, and Rondo just need to do what they always do. A rested Garnett is the key as he is their only big that can match up and counter Horford ( if back ).I don't like Boston because they match up well with JJ, Teague, and Hinrich. Like I said earlier, double JJ and make Smoove win the game from the outside. I know this so you can bet Doc does too....