• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ANOTHER JOSH SMITH SPECIAL

MoBetta

It's the 4 symbol on the left. You will see the Bold symbol, then 3 over from that one.

Like I said in my earlier post, this wasn't focusing on this game, but just in general Posted Image

Yeah I tend to kind of skim when I read. I just want to say that I honestly think Josh is a great talent and I do think that he is going to play in multiple all-star games. I just think he is going to need a coach who demands a bit more of him than LD does. When he gets the right coach and the right system, he will flourish.

• Premium Member

That's correct, ag82. The problem is A$G will more than likely keep LD as head coach. If Josh stays, he will be able to keep doing the same bad plays he does just about every single game, just to try to prove naysayers wrong. How many close games have we lost because of his failures? Failures at the line, failures with his long jumpers, technical faults (two OT losses IIRC), failure to trust his team mates and to pass the ball to the PG or to a player with a best shot at the basket.Don't get me wrong, people, I do know right now Josh is the most important player in the team. And that's exactly why I get this frustrated when he plays like this.

• Premium Member

I wonder what it takes to build collateral with you dudes. Josh has carried this team all year yet you dump on him after 1 bad outing.one word: Perspective