• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague's clutch baskets in 4th quarter is hopefully a sign of things to come

hawks21

Sometimes Jeff Teague gets a little apprehensive out there, but if he is able to stay confident and stay ready to make plays, the Hawks should beat the Celtics.I hope as Hawks fans we see Jeff step up and knock those shots down on a regular basis in late game situations in the 4th quarter...because if he does, it definitely changes the profile of this team moving forward...The Hawks were able to overcome Joe Johnson's quiet night and Boston not being able to hit a three-point shot was helpfulIf Stern suspends Rondo, Teague needs to come out attacking the basket even more in front of the home-crowd on Tuesday night.

• Like 1

I loved Teague's response in post game interview about KG calling him a nobody: "He has been an allstar in this league for along time, he can say what he wants, I will continue to play my game and help my team win games."

• Premium Member

I was thinking about the cold-blooded air ball that Teague through up in that last regular season game vs. the Cs... and recalling that I thought at the time, "Teague isn't going to miss next time." My confidence, rewarded.

I'm just glad that Josh passed up the ball to Teague for the clutch shot. People like to bagg on Josh for w/e reason (because the ball is always passed to him at the last second for a bail out call); but finally Josh passes to Jeff, he finallys takes the shot.