• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cole Hauser will be the bad guy in Die Hard 5

Plainview1981

The last Die Hard was actually pretty good, easily the best one since the original. Hauser plays a pretty good bad guy so that should be interesting.

Only it's not better than Die Hard 3 because Justin Long is a terrible actor and the movie went into Micheal Bay land in the last 1/4th of the movie. The bad was terrible also. TO works good for the Justified series, but he is is a weak villain. Not only have the heroes become girly/flamboyant (Will Smith, Shia LaBeouf), but not the bad guys have also. Well, you do have Statham who basically mumbles his lines... But that's about it.I do admit that DH3's ending wasn't very good and the director admitted that they struggled to come up with the ending, but I would still say it's better than the bloated Live Free or Die Hard. That last 1/4 of the last one is what bugs me. It totally feels Micheal Bayish.That said, I think Houser could be a better bad guy than the last two. Edited by Hotlanta1981

I really liked Olyphant as a bad guy. Sure he's not a "tough" guy but he's witty and sarcastic and being that way myself I tend to enjoy that... but yes he's definitely better in Justified!I'm not a big Justin Long fan but I liked him as the whiny guy in LFDH since that's the type of person that I see him as and I liked him being annoying to Bruce Willis. You're right that parts of it did get way too Bayish but to me it's definitely better than part 2 and 3.

I really liked Olyphant as a bad guy. Sure he's not a "tough" guy but he's witty and sarcastic and being that way myself I tend to enjoy that... but yes he's definitely better in Justified!I'm not a big Justin Long fan but I liked him as the whiny guy in LFDH since that's the type of person that I see him as and I liked him being annoying to Bruce Willis.You're right that parts of it did get way too Bayish but to me it's definitely better than part 2 and 3.

I thought he was too much like a computer nerd and he had a 90 pound chick doing his fighting for him.... eh...It's not a terrible installment. But it's over-stylized like so many movies now and it was just lacking.Not that part 3 is perfect.... But I enjoy it more as an old school action movie over the heightened style of part 4... Which really doesn't add much to the genre IMO. Edited by Hotlanta1981