• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks fans, it could be worse...

Pmeehan

As much as i am bummed with our team at the moment, I am reminded by articles as such that things could be worse:http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19225736/bobcats-offer-buy-one-season-get-second-season-free-promotion-after-losing-draft-lotteryI wouldnt mind having season tickets that cheap though....

Always have to shake my head when someone on here starts talking about the Hawks relocating to Seattle or St. Louis. When you've got the Bobcats, Raptors, and Kings out there...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Always have to shake my head when someone on here starts talking about the Hawks relocating to Seattle or St. Louis. When you've got the Bobcats, Raptors, and Kings out there...

Definitely. I don't know what's keeping the Rapts in Toronto. There's nothing appealing except for now they are our "international " hosts. I think that St. Louis would be nostalgic but St. Louis really still have the same problem that they have always had. Maybe we can share the team with them?21 games in St. Louis... 21 games in Atlanta. Ribs and Peach Cobbler. Pappy's Smokehouse and The Varsity. The Arch and Underground Atlanta.
  • Like 1

There, but for the grace of God Michael Jordan, go the Bobcats.