• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm going to FanFest hope to see you guys there

pathway23

it was pretty cool in the scrimmage Boris, Reef, Jacque Vaughn, Hansen,Glover , and Crawford beat JT, Jackson, Nailon, Nazr, and Randy Holcomb by 12, 49-37....Boris had about 5 assists, 2 of them nice bullet passes to Crawdaddy on the right baseline for 3, another one behind the back to Reef on the left wing... Reef looked great knocking down perimeter shots, he was playing Center in the scrimmage and got in foul trouble trying to defend Nazr, lol I met Alan Henderson and shook his hand in the Team Gear Store....I didn't wait in line for the others....so I could beat traffic

It looked like Theo had a sore hamstring or something the way he was sitting. He came out late for the second half last night saying he needed to do some extra stretching..I hope its nothing serious. But to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure Dickau is injured. He looked 100% to me. what do you guys think? Dickau looked like he was slashing and everything out there. Is Knight hiding him on the IR?

Nah, I'm pretty sure that he was injured. I talked to him on Friday, and when I told him that I've been waiting for the season to start, he said that he's been waiting to get healthy finally. He didn't seem real down about it, so it sounds like he could be back in a few weeks. Also, after he ran those practice drills, he came to the bench and iced down the heel for the entire scrimmage. He's not injured to the point where he can't go all out for a few minutes, but he definitely isn't healthy enough to be tossed into a game. It'll just irritate his achilles even more and keep him out for longer.