• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Atlanta doesn't get it right this month, they never will.

Joker

They have a key asset in Josh Smith. No reason why they shouldn't be getting a top 5-7 pick or two mid 1st's and a player for Smith. No reason whatsoever. They need a playmaking PG. They need a true center. They need depth. They can solve all the BS and move on. If this season proved anything, it's proved that Atlanta is a very talented team which we knew already with bad fits. They have a lot of hard workers who are always trying to improve in Joe, Josh, Al, and others. We need to continue to build a team. Stop the bs, Jeff is not a starting PG. The offense was horrendous with him and Horford looks like a garbage man with Jeff. That needs to end, no way can we have a homeless man's Westbrook at PG anymore. We have to get it right now or it will never fit. Al is a beast, get him a creator if that's what he needs.I never seen a team or an organization so stupid. Sund, you are an idiot. WTF is wrong with you? You think starting Jeff at PG is a good thing. You think Al at center is a good thing. You think and Al next to Josh is a good thing. You think Smoove being 7th in FGA in the NBA is good thing. Do your f'n job and get us talent and fit. The only thing you doing is letting key players walk and signing scrubs like Pargo and T-Mac while getting lucky they produce till the playoffs come and their terrible. The only thing really good you did was sign Ivan Johnson. I have to admit, I wasn't high on him but he produced. Good job on that.

Edited by Joker

Sunds only good move= Ivan? DO you remember when he basically stole Jamal Crawford for Acie Law http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4457He isnt the best GM, but does pretty good considering all of his restrictions put on him via the ASG. I guess what i am basically saying is dont be mad at him, be mad at ASG-

Sunds only good move= Ivan? DO you remember when he basically stole Jamal Crawford for Acie Law http://www.insidehoo...om/blog/?p=4457He isnt the best GM, but does pretty good considering all of his restrictions put on him via the ASG. I guess what i am basically saying is dont be mad at him, be mad at ASG-

I meant this season in reference to that specific post. He had some good moves like Bibby for trash or Crawford for trash. Those were excellent moves. ASG does suck. They do not understand Basketball yet they have their hands all in the party mix when there is no party.

ASG does suck. They do not understand Basketball yet they have their hands all in the party mix when there is no party.

LOL.

Smoove isn't valuable enough to get top 7 pick or two firsts and a player

Yes he is. He is more valuable than Rudy Gay, Deng or Iggy. Just because you don't value don't mean others don't. Find impact players like Smith in the NBA. There are only 12-15 of them. Smith might be the most flawed but he is one nonetheless.

Teams don't want to give up a ton for inconsistencyThe only team who gave him an offer was Memphis when he was a FAMost teams didn't even look at him...Philly only as a fallback for brand

No doubt. Hawks fans and the ASG over value him. He has been on the block two seasons in a row. This past one because he asked, season before because the ASG tried. Smoove still being here has to at least give us all a idea of how valuable he is outside of Atlanta, but some just ignore it.
  • Like 1

Yes he is. He is more valuable than Rudy Gay, Deng or Iggy. Just because you don't value don't mean others don't. Find impact players like Smith in the NBA. There are only 12-15 of them. Smith might be the most flawed but he is one nonetheless.

He doesn't have that kind of value especially to lottery teams because they are not going to give up young talent on reasonable contracts for a guy in the last year of his deal who would demand a considerable overpay to retain. For a salary dump, sure, but now you are specifically receiving worse talent on a worse deal for a guy that is supposedly so talented so the reality of the market is not confirming the perception of the value.

They have a key asset in Josh Smith. No reason why they shouldn't be getting a top 5-7 pick or two mid 1st's and a player for Smith. No reason whatsoever. They need a playmaking PG. They need a true center. They need depth. They can solve all the BS and move on. If this season proved anything, it's proved that Atlanta is a very talented team which we knew already with bad fits. They have a lot of hard workers who are always trying to improve in Joe, Josh, Al, and others. We need to continue to build a team. Stop the bs, Jeff is not a starting PG. The offense was horrendous with him and Horford looks like a garbage man with Jeff. That needs to end, no way can we have a homeless man's Westbrook at PG anymore. We have to get it right now or it will never fit. Al is a beast, get him a creator if that's what he needs.I never seen a team or an organization so stupid. Sund, you are an idiot. WTF is wrong with you? You think starting Jeff at PG is a good thing. You think Al at center is a good thing. You think and Al next to Josh is a good thing. You think Smoove being 7th in FGA in the NBA is good thing. Do your f'n job and get us talent and fit. The only thing you doing is letting key players walk and signing scrubs like Pargo and T-Mac while getting lucky they produce till the playoffs come and their terrible. The only thing really good you did was sign Ivan Johnson. I have to admit, I wasn't high on him but he produced. Good job on that.

Josh SmithJeff TeagueZaza PachuliaforKyle LowryKevin Martin#14....orAtlanta gets: Lowry/Calderon (BU PG)/James Johnson/#8Houston gets: Smith/Teague/Pachulia/#23Toronto gets: Martin/#14Lowry/Calderon (expiring)JoeMarvin/JohnsonHorford#8 and #43
  • Like 1

That trade was so awful I had to go to the restroom while on date to tell you don't spam my thread with something that awful. Sometimes I feel you guys think smoove is Glen davis or tyler hansbrough with the trash you guys post. Don't ever intereupt my date with some trash like this again. Some of you need to admit you just hate smith. That type of trade was awful. Lowry and calderon. What the hell youy trying to do, turn us into the atlanta rockets.

No more trades in this thread. You want to post a trade or some trash, go to the trade rumors.

That trade was so awful I had to go to the restroom while on date to tell you don't spam my thread with something that awful. Sometimes I feel you guys think smoove is Glen davis or tyler hansbrough with the trash you guys post. Don't ever intereupt my date with some trash like this again. Some of you need to admit you just hate smith. That type of trade was awful. Lowry and calderon. What the hell youy trying to do, turn us into the atlanta rockets.

I thought that might get some attention. A starting PG, #8 pick, and a huge expiring is pretty good value. I really hope you are right that there are much better deals out there, and that this deal is what you should expect for Big Baby or 'Psycho'.

I thought that might get some attention. A starting PG, #8 pick, and a huge expiring is pretty good value. I really hope you are right that there are much better deals out there, and that this deal is what you should expect for Big Baby or 'Psycho'.

Houston would not include Lowry in any deal unless it somehow netted them Howard or Bynum. #8 and Lowry better bring them a lot more than Smoove.

He doesn't have that kind of value especially to lottery teams because they are not going to give up young talent on reasonable contracts for a guy in the last year of his deal who would demand a considerable overpay to retain. For a salary dump, sure, but now you are specifically receiving worse talent on a worse deal for a guy that is supposedly so talented so the reality of the market is not confirming the perception of the value.

The contract is the other side of the coin most here do not see. He is a FA or they have to pay him big money to stay. Add in the fact he is undersized and you have a dead deal.A bad contract and lottery pick is all we can hope for or a straight up type trade ( with filler ? ) for another player like Tyreke. Edited by Buzzard