• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight, AK-47 and the Eastern Conference Finals

wolvetigers

Now all of this is contingent on Atlanta trading Horford and Devin Harris for Dwight Howard. The team we would have in place with the addition of Kirilenko, would give us a pretty defensive front court. Of course our backcourt situation would be untested, but I like Jeff teague's speed and Jenkins, Morrow, would have to hit open shots...now this team would be a tough out, but would make it to the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat....The following year we could bring CP3 here and that would put us in the finals...or at least give us a real shot of being there.....

• Moderators

How is AK-47 different from Josh? At this point in his career he is a poor man's Josh, including the part about being better at PF but able to play some SF if you are stocked at PF and have to pay him a lot anyway (the situation for the Jazz).

• Moderators

I would rather have him than not, but if you are spending > minimum then it should be for a SF that offers a perimeter game rather than one with similar limitations/strengths to Josh. I just don't see it as money well spent.

AK-47 is not leaving Europe to take a weak offer.