• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is Larry Drew going to run his offense through? who's going to be his 20 point scorer?

JTB

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting back to the original question, I think the offense runs through Teague and his ability to get into the paint. I think that he gets much more agressive.Also, I don't think we trade iso-Joe for iso-Josh. Overall, I see a very balanced attack with more pick-n-rolls. I think a more efficient Josh will likely be our 20 pt scorer.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'd love to see some sort of facts to back this up. Would you be so kind as to provide some? I'm down for regular or advanced stats.

Here are your numbers: Josh had a .499 ts% last season and a .470 efg% If you take Josh's 3pt shots out of the equation, his efg% rises to .475 efg%. At best that improves his true shooting (i.e., his scoring efficiency on non-3pt shots) to .504 ts%. Joe had a .529 ts% and a .494 efg%. So for last season, Joe was substantially more efficient and even if you exclude Josh's terrible 3pt shooting from the equation Joe's scoring was still substantially more efficient. On scoring efficiency for last season, Joe > Josh and it isn't close.
  • Like 1