• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just A Reminder/July 13th SL After Game Thread

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

Just wanted to remind anybody that is interested that the Hawks play a SL game today against the Wiz at 4 pm EST/3 pm CST. Our draft picks will be showcased, so I thought this thread could also be used for post-game opinions too. Oh, and the game is on NBA TV and the games can be watched on NBA.com for $5.00. https://account.nba.com/summerleaguebroadband

Games are kind of crappy usually but its a good look at our picks and see how some other guys from the past haveb developed like Pape Sy. Is Drew coaching these games?

Cat Daddy Lester Connor is coaching the team. I know the games won't be great but I'm just excited to see us play at all.
  • Like 4

PS maybe Ferry will be there and give an interview. Perhaps he will be asked about a certain player who can only be named in his own thread.

I don't think he can talk about a player on another team who isn't a FA. I'm thinking that if Ferry is there it's because he's prepping himself to play SF for us this year.
  • Like 1

I don't think he can talk about a player on another team who isn't a FA. I'm thinking that if Ferry is there it's because he's prepping himself to play SF for us this year.

1st Dukkie on the roster since Roshown McLeod?