• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Childress being amnestied by Suns; Let's sign him

BossAus

Dominic McGuire, Chris Wright, Jared Jeffries and Matt Barnes are all better options who could be had for the BAE so not much more than Chilly.

Agreed and there was talk while he was here that he didh't have a good locker presence. He's not what we need as we head in a new direction.

How is chill one dimensional?

He plays defense I distinctly remember him being too slow for guards and too skinny to defend forwards.

He rebounds yes, by abandoning any semblance of floor balance.

He can stroke the ball You can't be serious.

He moves without the ball Yes, because he can't do anything with it.

He can slash That would be part of moving without the ball.

He owns the baseline Because no one respected his shot he could go unnoticed "spacing" the floor for guys with the ball.

He can get to the ft line and hit them 4 years ago maybe, not at all in the last two seasons. More likely to get a haircut

Yea the team has shooters but they aren't shot creators, the team needs someone who can give them the ball and facilitate rather than get a more limited cog.

The team should really look at Terrence Williams because he's a better rebounder, defender and can handle the ball and pass like a PG. Only Teague and Harris are proven playmakers from the perimeter with Louis being more of a pure scorer so he'd add more to the versatility of the team.

I know Br. Rush is restricted and all but I would try to work something out with Go. State. He's a solid piece that can grow with whatever core Ferry decides to build upon. Perfect opportunity to ship the Hou. firstrounder with someone.I would stay clear from Chill. Guys usually go to Pho. in the past few years and get fat contracts.

Edited by Kimsey