• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you consider to be superstars?

Watchman

Who are the true superstars?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Evidently, I did not set up the poll correctly. I have been advised that you have to answer each of the 5 questions. My intent was to select as many players as you like without having to select someone in each group.Moderators, feel free to delete the poll. My bad.

To you question though, I think superstar is thrown around in the NBA the way franchise quarterback is thrown around in the NFL. The media makes it appear that there are more than there really are, when in fact, there are very few true superstars in the NBA and franchise quarterbacks in the NFL.IMO, the only true superstars in the NBA are LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul.

To you question though, I think superstar is thrown around in the NBA the way franchise quarterback is thrown around in the NFL. The media makes it appear that there are more than there really are, when in fact, there are very few true superstars in the NBA and franchise quarterbacks in the NFL. IMO, the only true superstars in the NBA are LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul.

Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose aren't superstars? Neither is Dwade or Deron?