• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....SO.....

jy23

• Moderators

it will happen in October towards the start of the season (after the rosters are set and maybe some preseason games have been played).

That was my thinking. There will be more people on at that point as well.

• 2 months later...

No no, the draft we did during the offseason. I guess we still called it the lockout draft, not the actual fantasy draft

Ah, I thought you were talking about the squawk fantasy basketball league

This guy banned from the Hawksquawk fantasy league within the 3rd week of fantasy basketball. I had no clue that you could set up your line ups in advance and some other stuff I did not know. I wish I would had a warning or at least some bit of help. Did not even give me a chance to learn. I had PLENTY of time to come back and even win the league. I would like to play next year as well, but I'm just hoping it's someone who is more understanding and helpful with the league.

What's funny is a guy messaged me, asking me why I had not set up my line ups, and asked if it was because I wasn't to sure how fantasy basketball works. Now I know. I wish that the league owner would had done this, instead of banning me without no warning or help. I'm playing in another league now on ESPN, and I'm doing very very well now that I know how to set my line ups and such. Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89