• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alright i'll propose one: Smoove and the Lakers

macdaddy

• Moderators

The Lakers are saying they aren't trading anybody but really would they turn down being able to get rid of Pau and getting Smoove? I don't think so.

So its Josh/Morrow for Pau/Earl Clark

Pau and Clark will be great additions to our current team and Clark could be a good long term SF. I've read they don't think they'll have the money to sign clark anyway.

I'd only do this if we are giving up on signing dwight in the offseason.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bybjbow

I'm skeptical about whether or not Clark has really turned the corner and can be counted on to produce like he has been but if the Hawks really believe in him then that's a pretty fair trade.

And yes I agree with the stipulation that this is only done if you are giving up on going after Dwight.

• Moderators

I'm skeptical about whether or not Clark has really turned the corner and can be counted on to produce like he has been but if the Hawks really believe in him then that's a pretty fair trade.

And yes I agree with the stipulation that this is only done if you are giving up on going after Dwight.

that's my fear too because stats under d'antoni, especially for wings, probably can't be trusted. Still i think it would make us a better team. There are other players like Monroe that i'd rather have but this is one that i think we actually could get and i don't think we'd regret having pau for the next year and half.

The other thing is we have good shooters (teague/harris/korver/deshawn) and this would be a good rebounding front line clark/horf/pau (ivan/zaza).

Edited by macdaddy