• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove Trade Rumors - my new video!

ATLscrubLove

Let me know if you guys like this video. A lot of it is information you probably already know. I made it last night so it doesn't have the Bucks/Celtics rumors. I'm trying something new with my YouTube channel so any feedback is appreciated.

• Like 2

Your video makes me not want to trade Josh with all of those highlight plays. How about a trade video where you show his lowlights!

I'm trying to make him look good to get a better deal ;) lol. Don't worry, I'll make him a scrub vid once he gets traded Posted Image

or how about showing blockshots when he runs somebody down something i only see lebron or d- wade do own consistent bases or the six assist that he gets us. show us the 30 point 16 rebound games he gives us that nobody on the team comes close too.

YEA & YOU SHOULD CALL THE VIDEO: JOSH SMITH THROWING DOWN DUNKS THAT MAKE YOU AFRAID TO TRADE HIM!!!

YEA & YOU SHOULD CALL THE VIDEO: JOSH SMITH THROWING DOWN DUNKS THAT MAKE YOU AFRAID TO TRADE HIM!!!

Afraid to trade him? Speak for yourself. Takes more than a few highlights to make a player great. No one ever argued his ability to make big plays. But I think the Hawks' tweener days are over. We need players that are smart and understand their role/position to put together a Championship level product. If we already had top quality players and Josh was our 4th option on offense then it might be different but that is not the case. That's why if a team like the clippers or spurs get him, you will see him flourish. For us, he touches the ball every play which is comedic. Edited by HawkFan
  • Like 1