• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The King is coming! The King is coming!

Gray Mule

All we see: Rumors of trades that might happen - maybe.The King and his court are coming to Atlanta!They all got together and made themselves a championship team. No doubtabout that. And now, they are beating all the other NBA teams like poundingon a drum. So much for competition. All other NBA teams haven't a chanceand that includes our beloved Hawks.I think it's a shame what they have done to the NBA. They have taken it overcompletely. No one has a chance. Expect a gym full of King James fans ooingand aahing all night.If that's not enough to make you sick, watch as this collection of All Stars getscall after call to go their way. Watch as they double dribble, walk with the balland do all sorts of wonderful stuff, like the Globe Trotters, and nothing gets called.Don't you just love it!!!+ + + + +

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 4

I don`t think that I will watch the game even on TV. I just can`t stand those idiots who fill the arena and chant for the Heat. I have been to Heat games in Philips Arena before Lebron. They had like 10 fans or so. The first year Lebron and Miami came to Atlanta, there were a ton of people with Cleveland #23 jerseys. The way this city watches basketball and worships superstars is just embarrasing.

Whenever the bandwagon team du jour comes to town, I gladly sell my seats to that game for 4-5x the face value. It pays for a huge part of the season ticket package. So, for that reason, thanks, Heat-drones!

All those rumors - Pages of them. And still, no trades.

But, the King is still coming to Atlanta!!

Just watch as our new / old Hawks get buried by this super team

of all stars that leave no doubt as to who has the top team in

the NBA.

Oh well. Maybe they will all have the flu or something.

GO HAWKS - - - OLD OR NEW!!!

Edited by Gray Mule

Could it be that Hawks are holding on to J Smoove until after

they get a lick at the King?

Just a thought.

We play them first, then the deadline cometh.

Edited by Gray Mule

I don`t think that I will watch the game even on TV. I just can`t stand those idiots who fill the arena and chant for the Heat. I have been to Heat games in Philips Arena before Lebron. They had like 10 fans or so. The first year Lebron and Miami came to Atlanta, there were a ton of people with Cleveland #23 jerseys. The way this city watches basketball and worships superstars is just embarrasing.

Really? God forbid people having the right to cheer for champions and some of the best players in the league (both of which our Hawks don't have...) Simply being in or from Atlanta does not bind you to being a hometeam fan. The team has hardly earned loyalty...

The Heat fans don't seem bad as the "Cleveland" fans. During the LeBron Cavs years, I'd always make a point of asking the Lebron-jersey wearing "Cavs" fans to name one non-James player on the roster. They usually couldn't do it.