• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Apparently I'm an "Atlanta hater" that doesn't care about anything but autos...

ATLscrubLove

I'm not naming any names here but wow that's an ignorant statement. I rep the ATL everyday, I'm one of the biggest Hawks fans in existence. I love this city and my ATL teams. It's funny how someone calls another out for being a "10 year old" when his fave player is Smoove ( inside joke ) ( but being serious ). I'm not a complete Smoove hater, I even made a nice HD tribute to honor him ( granted it was before the season started ). But you gotta admit "Mr. Brick" does fit him pretty well... Just saying.

Why not get autographs? If you are already going to be at the game then why wouldn't you? It's only logical, you get to mingle with the players, cool experience no matter how old you are. I guess you're a bit butt hurt to the fact you aren't able to.

I hate basketball? Quite the contrary, I love the sport. I could eat, sleep, and breathe if it were possible. Still plan on making a career out of it. Playing, managing, or coaching.

Seriously, if you're gonna call someone out at least have a basis for an argument.

At the end of the day, nobody can question your fan hood except yourself. If you support the Hawks like everybody else on this board, then it doesn't matter what anyone says. Besides, have you ever heard if a bandwagon, fair weather Hawks fan. Anybody who is willing to associate themselves with a franchise that has never won anything and continues to fail is a die hard fan in my eyes. No matter what I'll always support my team.

• Like 1