• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team we *could* beat in a 7 game series..

MVP23

Chicago - Without Derrick Rose they are slightly above average. It depends on how the seeding works out, but if we face them in the first round I like our chances. Their guards are garbage. Teague seems to like playing against them

Indiana - I think the Pacers are a good team, but a little overhyped. I love Paul George, but Hibbert is a bum for the most part imo. He is a poor mans Dwight, and without anybody to really set him up he is below average. Again, their guard play is so so, and if they try to make Granger or George play the 2 against us, well that would be atrocious.

The Nets- A part of me hopes to good we play the Nets in the first round, and smash them. Deron Williams is a scrub. Those 12 points and 6 assists are the most overrated 12 and 6 in NBA history. Ya'll already know about Joe. I like their team overall, as far as Gerald Wallace, Lopez, Kris etc, but I don't think they are equip for the playoffs. Other than Wallace they are soft.

Thats it. I think Boston would smash us, the Heat would kill us, and I even think the Bucks would find a way to make us beat ourselves. I have never been so depressed about going to the playoffs.

• Moderators

Playoff games are on a completely different level from regular season games so we can't use what we did vs. teams in the regular season to evaluate how we would do vs. them in the playoffs. With that said, we really can't say how we would do vs. Chicago, Indy, etc... I know this though, we have been pretty competitive over the last few years in the playoffs. If we are the 6th or 7th seed, I really like our chances of winning the first round vs. New York or Indy, but it really depends if Zaza can come back and give us that center we desperately need right now and how Deshawn, Korver, and Harris are at that time.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

There is a positive we are overlooking though. Assuming we get blown out in first round, there will be absolutely no false hope that Josh and Drew are guys we need to keep. Teague won't be getting premium offers from other teams. There has been too much false hope in the past here. Time to call it how it is.

• Like 1