• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Friday discussion - Hawks playoff rotation

macdaddy

• Moderators

Looking at who's healthy we are in a bind. Hopefully Devin and Jenkins are back soon but with out them our regular rotation players are:

Horf

Josh/Ivan

Teague/Mack

Deshawn/Dahntay

Korver/Tolliver

Can the Hawks win a 1st round series when our only scoring threat on the wing is Korver?

Should Petro, Scott and Jenkins(when back) be getting more time so they are useful in the playoffs?

I think so much of it depends on who we play. Most likely we'll face either Indy or Brooklyn in the 1st round meaning they've got good big men who are playing well now. I'd think Petro probably gets the start early on against either Hibbert or Lopez. That would make our defensive rotations like this.....

vs. Indy:

Teague vs. Hill

Korver vs. SG (Stephenson?)Smith vs. George

Horford vs. West

Petro vs. Hibbert

vs. Brooklyn

Teague vs. Williams

Stevenson vs. Johnson

Smith vs. Wallace

Horford vs. Evans

Petro vs. Lopez

It doesn't matter who we play at this point...our effective bigs go 6-9 1/2, 6-8, 6-7 (AL, Smoove, Ivan)...we aren't as big as many college teams. With Smoove checking out (not likely playing balls-to-the wall) I can't see us taking any team to seven games.

Looking at who's healthy we are in a bind. Hopefully Devin and Jenkins are back soon but with out them our regular rotation players are:

Horf

Josh/Ivan

Teague/Mack

Deshawn/Dahntay

Korver/Tolliver

Can the Hawks win a 1st round series when our only scoring threat on the wing is Korver?

Should Petro, Scott and Jenkins(when back) be getting more time so they are useful in the playoffs?

If Devin doesn't play, I think we get swept.