• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dream Offseason and next years roster and coaching staff.

MVP23

Soo with another disappointing Atlanta Hawk season behind us, the only reason I have any faith in this franchise is Danny Ferry. I think we should and will push hawk for CP3. I think its more likely that we get Dwight than CP3 to be honest though. I think its less likely that we get neither of them. However, in a perfect world we would resign Smoove, and sign Dwight and CP3. We could either trade Horf to save cap space, or we could simply not resign Smoove. IMO Horf>Smoove but I don't know if anybody would be that excited to play with Al Horford alone.

Soo we get

Dwight- Zaza

AL- Ivan

Smoove- KK

Lou- Draft Pick/Bum

CP3- Free Agent pick up

That starting 5 is the best in the league, and we become contenders. Also, we have to let Drew go. Nothing personal, but he is slightly above average at best. GO AND GET NATE MCMILLIAN. That roster is better than Maimi and in 2014 the Atlanta Hawks win the NBA Championship!!

We don't have the money to get Dwight and CP3 while keeping Al and resigning Smith. If we want both if those FAs we have to decide between Al or Smith. Al would likely have to be traded for one if those players.I hate the thought of losing Al but I could see him being traded for Dwight and Teague being traded for CP3 so that both teams get something of value in return for losing their star. Then we'd resign Smith and fill out the roster the best we can. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Admin

We don't have the money to get Dwight and CP3 while keeping Al and resigning Smith. If we want both if those FAs we have to decide between Al or Smith. Al would likely have to be traded for one if those players.I hate the thought of losing Al but I could see him being traded for Dwight and Teague being traded for CP3 so that both teams get something of value in return for losing their star. Then we'd resign Smith and fill out the roster the best we can. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Ugh. ... Keep Al and jettison Josh.
  • Like 2

We don't have the money to get Dwight and CP3 while keeping Al and resigning Smith. If we want both if those FAs we have to decide between Al or Smith. Al would likely have to be traded for one if those players.I hate the thought of losing Al but I could see him being traded for Dwight and Teague being traded for CP3 so that both teams get something of value in return for losing their star. Then we'd resign Smith and fill out the roster the best we can.Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I just threw up in my mouth. Dump Al to keep Smith? Surely you jest.

• Like 1

That's fine...I don't think he and Smith would Not be a good combo anyway and I am ready for Smith to be gone

They could challenge each other for the worst free throw percentage. Hack a Dwight and please go ahead and shoot that three Josh. No championship ingredients there.

• Like 1