• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My 2013-2014 Atl Hawks on NBA2K13

b3bawla

So, using 2K's most current rosters, and starting an Association on May 7, 2013, I simmed the rest of the playoffs. No D. Rose for the Bulls, no Granger for the Pacers and no Westbrook for OKC. Chicago swept Miami, swept the Pacers and then swept OKC to win it all.On to the offseason...Renounced rights to Teague and Korver.Drafted Lucas Nogueria and Dennis Schröder.Signed Chris Paul first...then Dwight Howard.Used MLE to sign Ronnie Brewer, Korver, Dajaun Summers, Ronnie Turiaf, and Brian Cook.2013-2014 HawksCP3/Lou/ SchroederBrewer/JenkinsKorver/SummersHorford/Summers/CookD12/Turiaf/NogueriaThat is a squad that has some holes (only 2 guys that can create their own shot, could use another athletic wing and/or a Ivan Johson type goon) but would be very competitive (especially in the East). And this is a scenario that is actually possible. What do youse guys think?

You have no depth at PG. CP3 goes down you are screwed

I feel that in the East this team could be competitve (i.e. make playoffs and be a more difficult out than we were this year) if any one player got hurt. If two of the big four (CP3, D12, Al, or Lou) got hurt...yea we'd be screwed...but isn't that the case for just about every team.