• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Billy Knight's comments about Diaw.....

MoonKnight

Dion doesn't have anywhere near as bad floor vision as you all make him seem. He'll turn the ball over,but who won't. Dion is no PG he a SG. Diaw is a SF/PointForward. He is to passive to play in our Offensive lineup,I'm not saying that he'll never be good,I'm just saying that this season isn't in the tank & we shouldn't rush him into our starting lineup. Dion's FG% will rise,it'll come with time. Diaw should remain our 6th or 7th man for now.

And Hotlanta,you forever want another "superstar" in ATL. But no one wants to come here. Billy took the steps to push this team in the right direction,maybe you all should stop bashing the moves he's made & wait & see what we can do.

~Peace

If anyone goes to the bench, it should be Jax but right now, I'd leave it alone. Diaw needs to be more aggressive offensively before he should even be considered for the starting lineup. He also needs to show that he can take better care of the ball. I like his rebounding and defense but offensively, he needs to be more aggressive.

All this "unselfishness" that people attribute to him is what I see as "lack of aggressiveness." I think he doesn't shoot because he lacks confidence in his shot but the only way to get that confidence is to shoot the ball. If he doesn't have confidence in his J just yet, he needs to take it to the rack to at least make the D account for him. We need all the offense we can get because we don't have a guy who can just take over the game offensively. EVERYONE has to contribute on offense for us or we can't win consistently.

All that being said, I like what I'm seeing from Boris so far. I think he has a chance to be a poor man's Scottie Pippen. But like Pippen, he needs to work on his offensive game (particularly his shot) before he can take his game to the next level.

And the reason we lost to Portland was because of OUR inability to hit open threes... so what of it? "

The reason the Hawks lost to Portland is because Randolph

whooped up on Theo.

But the difference is that while Seattles deep shot was off

it's alot more rare for them than it is the Hawks considering

the teams lack of 3pt threats.