• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight's picks should give us some indication on our FAcy.

Diesel

So if reports are correct and Celtics pick of Lucas is for us and Schröder is staying with us, that's 2 international players that are possibly not ready now and will be stashed overseas for another year.

Those players are not being stashed. We have like 10 roster spots open

Hopefully this is the case. The hawks need bodies man and I don't want the hawks to spoil their load trying to fill the roster in FA.

• Admin

i don't know anything about Lucas...seems raw and just a project

Everyone on ESPN were very excited about the Schröder pick for us...a lot of Rondo with a jumper comparisons. Don't know anything about him either but sounds like he could be a real player

i don't know anything about Lucas...seems raw and just a project

Everyone on ESPN were very excited about the Schröder pick for us...a lot of Rondo with a jumper comparisons. Don't know anything about him either but sounds like he could be a real player

Did you not hear them when they said Noguiera DOMINATED the under 18 game against some very, very good US players?

That does intrigue me. They also said he didnt improve after that...and that is when should be improving

Yeah they said he didn't after that but that was until this year where he apparently has finally started to play up to his potential and is really growing into his body.

• Premium Member

Did you not hear them when they said Noguiera DOMINATED the under 18 game against some very, very good US players?

Brazilian 7-footer Lucas Nogueira, a serious candidate to be a first-round draft pick, has decided to enter the NBA draft, sources told Yahoo! Sports. Nogueira, 20, possesses a 7-foot-6 wingspan and has been an intriguing prospect to NBA executives for several years. The center initially entered his name into the 2011 NBA draft but withdrew before the deadline. The rules don't allow for a player to do that a second time, so Nogueira is committed to this year's draft. Nogueira played for Estudiantes in the elite Spanish ACB League in 2012-'13. His athleticism has been a striking element of his game, and Nogueira's offensive abilities have shown improvement as he's gained strength and polish. Nogueira made a strong initial impression on pro executives with a spectacular performance at the Under-18 FIBA championships in San Antonio in 2011. Draftexpress.com rates him as the fourth-best international prospect in his age group behind three past lottery picks – Toronto's Jonas Valanciunas, Charlotte's Bismack Biyombo and Utah's Enes Kanter.

Behind Biyombo.??

I fear that our under 18 were short.