• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe in the sidebar image

drzachary

Just noticed it! Incredible.

We're lucky to have such a wonderful, humorous, educated Hawks community. Love it.

-Z

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm as big of a MCW fan as there is and sure I'd rather have him, but I'm pretty excited about Schröder.

I think you might not be seeing something in that picture.

Damnit, accidentally deleted my post. Any way to restore it? Oh, and I was just trollin' with that post. I'm slowly accepting warming up to Shreds.

Wow, talk about being Teague's replacement! lol

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

Damnit, accidentally deleted my post. Any way to restore it? Oh, and I was just trollin' with that post. I'm slowly accepting warming up to Shreds.

Wow, talk about being Teague's replacement! lol

That's weird I've never seen a non-admin / mod be able to hard delete a post but it's gone.

It's not Shreds, it's Schrewds :)

Exactly!! That's only because I needed a quick image to use as his body and had that on hand. It doesn't mean I don't want Teague back.

• Moderators

That's weird I've never seen a non-admin / mod be able to hard delete a post but it's gone.

It's not Shreds, it's Schrewds Posted Image

Exactly!! That's only because I needed a quick image to use as his body and had that on hand. It doesn't mean I don't want Teague back.

So your saying that I'm some kind of a special elite member or something... Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Shreds, Schrewds, whatever. Anything is better than the Menace. God I hated that kid...

• Like 1