• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver RE-SIGNS with HAWKS 4 yr $24 million

plskeepbibby

It's a good signing as Korver is probably my favorite player in the league right now. However just signing him doesn't equate to anything right now. We have to have 12 players and spend some sort of money. I do agree that this is a good sign though. Let's hope some more dominoes begin to fall.

Is it or me or did they just throw in the white flag for Dwight and em. Writing is on the wall and all but it seems very disappointing. Pekovic has next I guess.

Going out and getting the best 3pt shooter on the market seems like throwing in the towel / white flag in relation to getting a guy who HAS TO HAVE 3pt shooters around him?

This is GREAT news... Almost ensures that Danny IS NOT in tanking mode. Welcome back KK! Let's continue the streak and break Dana Barros' 3pt record next season!

Posted Image

Did he keep the streak going?

I remember watching our terrible last game against Indy thinking he had it broken in our last playoff game, anyone got clarification of that?

only way this makes sense is Howard might be coming home and we need shooters around him

So it doesn't make sense to have the best three point shooter in the game on your team?

Did he keep the streak going?

I remember watching our terrible last game against Indy thinking he had it broken in our last playoff game, anyone got clarification of that?

It's a regular season streak. Playoffs don't count

One way or another this signing indicates that the Hawks know Dwight's decision. No way they would have made a move this big (financially big) without knowing.

• Like 1