• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Summer League Thread

Ruckus

Sitting here watching the Celtics/Magic and thought I would start a generic Summer League thread. I'll start by saying I think Oladipo is going to be a special player. Olynyk looks like he could be a beast too.

Anyone know if/when the Hawks games are being televised?

Glad you posted this. Can someone help me out and tell me where I can see our summer league roster? For some reason I'm having trouble finding it.

I would like to know this as well.

Anyone know if/when the Hawks games are being televised?

they play friday at 6pm against the clips on nba tv (i have an app that lets yo watch all the games too)

sunday 10pm against the heat

monday 10pm against the spurs

• Like 1

they play friday at 6pm against the clips on nba tv (i have an app that lets yo watch all the games too) sunday 10pm against the heatmonday 10pm against the spurs

Thanks! Setting DVR now.

Yeah, Olidipo and Drummond looked like they were out of place playing with guys nowhere near their level. I plan to follow Oladipo through his career. The sky is pretty much the limit for him. He could be a little less athletic Wade but with an actual jumper, set and off the dribble. And Drummond was an advanced stat darling even last year when he had no idea what he was doing. When he gets his offensive game together, he's gonna be Super David Robinson. Trey Burke embarrassed himself. Olynyk looked good, and the Thunder are set up nicely with a few prospects under the radar. Can't wait to see Dennis. Something tells me he's going to set the pace in every game he plays. Crazily, Jason Kidd got a technical already, after only 25 in 19 seasons of playing. I've never watched Summer League but I am intrigued with our new regime and fine crop of prospects. Dennis Scott and Vince Cellini are excellent at calling the games and giving insight into what the kids are going through, too. And I didn't realize those things are like small get-togethers for legends. Bird and McHale just kicking it.

Edited by benhillboy