• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting Al Horford Interview

ATLnightwing

Yeah...I'm sure you are right...but by then D12 might be banged up or Milsap might be gimpy. Just wish it could happen now. NBA rules are a pain.

They really are.

But can you imagine being able to trade players you just signed? Teams would target teams with quality players and minimal cap space and sign and trade whoever they want to get their quality players. It would be total madness.

They really are.

But can you imagine being able to trade players you just signed? Teams would target teams with quality players and minimal cap space and sign and trade whoever they want to get their quality players. It would be total madness.

Madness...

• Premium Member

Well I don't know about "best"...but they would be pretty damn good.

If they did get back together (while they are young) it would probably be in Chicago....and I don't see AL doing that.

That would be one ridiculously scrappy, hustling, rebounding front line. But nobody's going to pry him away from us without a strong package (and Al's too classy to pull a Melo/D12). Though, Al and Noah will both come up on UFAcy in the same year and depending upon how they handle Boozer & Deng...Chicago could be in a position to pair them both with Rose.

The Bulls need another scorer though and I would assume when Boozer comes off the books, they'd want to make a run at some of those names (like Kevin Love) on the 2015 market.