• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Minutes Distribution: Hawks vs Sixers - ( 11.15.13 )

TheNorthCydeRises

If I'm Horford, I'm loving this lineup. For the first time in quite a while, Al can say that he played a significant amount of minutes at the PF spot. And instead of playing Ayón with the reserves, you get maximum worth out of him by putting him alongside Horford.Now if Millsap is cool coming off the bench, that could really add some firepower to our 2nd unit. Our bench is currently ranked 29th in Total efficiency. Lou coming back and Millsap coming off the bench.If this is the new rotation, Cartier and Schröder will be hit the hardest. And as Lou starts to get back in a groove, his minutes will increase. When that happens, guys like Korver and/or Carroll may see their minutes slightly decrease.Hopefully this lineup works, and it will be the end of any rotational minutes for Pero Antić. I know he's a fan favorite to some, simply because of his look, but the guy just isn't an NBA quality player.And poor John Jenkins. He may as well ask for a trade to a team that needs 3 point shooting, like Memphis or Utah.Let's see if Bud goes with a similar rotation tonight.