• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The wild West

macdaddy

• Moderators

A quarter of the way through the season and Denver, Dallas, and Phx are in the last playoff spots in the west. That surprises me to be honest. Anyone think those teams will stay in the playoffs?

Currently out of the playoffs are Golden State, Memphis, and Minny.

Barring injury the first 5 spots in the west already seem set with Portland, Okc, houston, SA, Clips

So who gets those last three spots ?

• Moderators

Golden State has really surprised me in how bad they have been of late. I thought adding Iggy would have made them legit WCF contenders. I really don't know what's wrong with that team. They just lost to Charlotte. Curry, Thompson, and Iggy are all having great seasons. IDK. I think Phoenix falters and Golden State slips in as the 8th seed. Portland has been the biggest surprise to me. Still wondering if they'll come back down to Earth or not. Denver just keeps chugging along and I thought Houston would take some time. Highest scoring team in the league, yet they are only 15-7. They really need to find Asik a new home (not Atlanta). SAS still running on the same fumes from 3 seasons ago. Monta doing exactly what I knew he would for Dallas with a real coach and a superstar in the front court. Clips are still just a regular season team and OKC is still missing Harden and a legit center. I had Minne making the playoffs as a 7th seed, but they are just are a good team in the wrong conference. If they were in the East, they'd be a 5th seed no issue. I had Memphis as the dud for the year. Hollins was a great coach and they failed to add any scorers/shooters in the offseason. And there is always Kobe... Wild West for sure!