• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New home for Gary Neil?

bird_dirt

Apparently Bucks are actively shopping Gary Neil. This comes on the heels of a locker room spat between Neil and Larry Sanders. I guess when a $3.25 mil player and an $11 mil player bicker, the lower wage loses.

Think Ferry will make a move for the former Spurs shooter? Seems like a player he'd go for. With the roster spot opened up now, Neil and John Henson would roughly equal Lou's 5.2 mil salary.

Ya I doubt they would give up Henson even one on one for Lou. Henson is a very good player. Huge wingspan, great interior defender. Very long, lanky and can rebound the ball. I'd love to get him though. I heard the Warriors are after Henson for Harrison Barnes. If I was the Bucks I'd pull the trigger on that deal waaaaay before a Lou Will for Henson deal.

• Admin

Ya I doubt they would give up Henson even one on one for Lou. Henson is a very good player. Huge wingspan, great interior defender. Very long, lanky and can rebound the ball. I'd love to get him though.I heard the Warriors are after Henson for Harrison Barnes. If I was the Bucks I'd pull the trigger on that deal waaaaay before a Lou Will for Henson deal.

Lou would never in a million years get you Henson. Did you see what he did while Sanders when was out? Henson is a gamer with a lot of value. Lou has very little value...he is an undersized shooting guard that can't shoot anymore (he is shooting .377), he doesn't play d and his injury has caused him to not be able to slash to the basket anymore and everyone wants to get rid of him. That is not a guy who is going to get you a whole lot of quality in return.